White garden furniture, need advice please.?

CATHORIO asks: White garden furniture, need advice please.?
I was told that there is now a paint on the market for painting plastic (pvc) garden furniture.
If this is true, can anyone please tell me what it is called.
Thank you,

The answer voted best is:

Answer by coolbreeze

What do you think? Answer below!

Powered by Yahoo answers!


  1. It’s Krylon paint for plastics. Rustoleum makes the same type of paint. Just go to one of the big box home stores and ask in their paint dept. It’s a spray-on paint and works very well, as long as you use light coats instead of overspraying the area you are painting. There is also a new “paints everything” spray paint on the market.

  2. Krylon “Fusion”, designed for plastics and vinyls of all kind, without needing a primer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.